Vaginal Steaming is an effective practice used traditionally around the world as a way to bring vitality, balance, and well-being to the vagina and the entire pelvic region.
V Steaming has been used around the world for:
- Creating harmony in your cycle. With regular use, it may help alleviate cramping, irregular menses, and general discomfort
- Healing and toning of the vaginal tissues after giving birth
- Increasing the circulation in the pelvic region, bringing oxygen and fresh blood to your tissues and organs.
- Increasing fertility
- Helping alleviate and heal common chronic issues such as Yeast infections, UTIs, Bacterial Vaginosis, and maintaining healthy bacterial balance
- Assisting in the healing of hemorrhoids
- Helping heal fibroids, cysts, and uterine prolapse or weakness
- Cleansing the uterus
- Increasing libido
Our V steam formula is safe for most people. V steaming is always contraindicated if you are pregnant (or trying to get pregnant), bleeding, experiencing hot flashes, or have regular bleeding between your cycle.
The herbs in this blend are gentle yet effective when used regularly over time. They are herbs used traditionally to restore and bringing balance to your monthly cycles, vaginal tissue, and pelvic region as a whole.
Mugwort: Known for promoting circulation, nourishing blood, and balancing hormones. Also known to protect the uterus from abnormalities.
Peppermint: Pain-relieving, reduces inflammation, kills bacteria and fungus, deodorizes, promotes circulation, tightens skin
Yarrow: Astringent, tonifying, cleansing, yarrow is great for regulating menstrual flow, treating ovarian cysts and supporting overall uterine health.
Chamomile: Antifungal and Antibacterial, calms skin and tissues
Lavender: Nourishes the nervous system, acts as an antiseptic and anti-inflammatory
Motherwort: Tonifies and cleanses. Helps to strengthen and tone the uterus, can help ease cramping
Red Raspberry: Gentle uterine toner and cleanser, supports healthy tissue elasticity
Rosemary: Increases circulation to the reproductive organs and helps release old fluids and blood, Rosemary is also antiseptic and antibacterial.
Oregano: Antiseptic and can help bring on menses or increase scanty periods. Stimulating and strengthening while also helping prevention of infection.
Calendula: Restorative to the vaginal tissues. Helps heal scar tissues of the labia and perineum, particularly helpful for postpartum healing.